Carl's Place wants to make sure you are a satisfied customer and aims to make sure you have the right projector screen material for your needs. If you've read through our Key Deciding Factors, you've seen our Material Comparison Chart, our Awesome FAQ and our Projector Screen Material Information, but you're still not sure which Projector Screen Material to choose, order a Sample Pack. Sample Packs allow you to see and feel the difference. Better yet, Sample Packs allow you to project onto them so you can judge for yourself which is the best match for your viewing environment and your projector.
- Sample projector screen materials are approximately 8.5x11-inches.
- Regular Sample Packs Include: Ambient Light Rejecting, Blackout Cloth, FlexiGray, FlexiWhite, ProGray, ProWhite, Gray Rear Projection Film, White Rear Projection Film, SilverScreen and Black Felt Tape.
- We're sorry, this item does not ship free.
- If you plan to place speakers behind your screen request a "Sample Pack plus SheerWeave (Acoustically Transparent Material)".
- If you plan to build a Golf Impact Screen, request "Sample Pack plus Golf Impact Screen Materials".
- Optional Blackout Cloth Options:
- Blackout Cloth Finished Edge Screen with Grommets Sample
- Seam Sample (Blackout Cloth Screens Over 9' Tall Only)
- Optional PVC Finished Edge Screens Greater Than 10.5' Tall Only:
- Welded Seam Samples available in: FlexiGray, FlexiWhite, Gray and White Rear Projection Film and SilverScreen
Tip: Try both dark/high contrast images (think Batman Movie) and bright/colorful images (think cartoons) to decide which material works best for you.
We have the lowest prices on the market. To help us keep costs low, please order only the samples you need. Thank You!
Abbreviations Reference: Ambient Light Rejecting (ALR), Blackout Cloth (BC), FlexiGray (FG), FlexiWhite (FW), ProGray (PG), ProWhite (PW), Gray Rear Projection Film (RPF-G), White Rear Projection Film (RPF-W), SilverScreen (SS) and Black Felt Tape (BFT).