Carl's Golf Impact Screen Solutions
Impact Screens for Golf Simulators
Here at Carl's Place we have been working for years on helping people build their own movie projector screens to save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on commercially available products that perform comparably. Over the years, we've heard from many people who have wanted to take the same DIY spirit and apply it to another passion: golf.
Golf Simulator Impact Screen
Our specialty at Carl’s Place is in manufacturing screens, and so we of course offer several sizes and options for golf impact screens. All of our impact screens are designed to take the impact of real golf balls while maximizing the performance of your projected image. Keep in mind, since we sell both movie projection screens and golf impact screens; any product suitable for golf will have the words "Golf" and "Impact" in the product title. Unfortunately, the rest of our product line will not withstand the impact of a golf ball.
Thanks to some great products that are finally attainable to the average do-it-yourselfer, building your own golf simulator is surprisingly easy with the right combination of products. Here are the basic components of the system that you’ll want to select and we'll show you how to get your own simulator up and running in no time on our how to build a golf simulator page.
Golf Simulator Components
- Carl's Impact Screen: The screen on which you project the visuals of your simulator also acts as the primary impact surface for your driven ball.
- A hitting cage with baffle net to enclose everything: Unless you're a seasoned pro, you probably don't trust yourself to hit the ball exactly on target every single time. You'll need something to stop the ball from flying off target and bouncing around the room.
- A projector: To get that big image you’ll need a projector properly sized for the job.
- A swing analyzer/digitizer: You'll need some sort of interface to tell your simulator how you have struck your ball. Most of these will require some form of PC to run the associated software.
- Accessories: Depending on your other choices, you may benefit from a few extras. Some artificial turf, a mat to stand, or overhead lights may or may not be requirements.
Carl's Place is the Internet's Leading DIY Resource for Quality Golf Impact Screens at a Great Low Price!
Use the top navigation products bar to view additional golf impact screen options. The products here are just of few of Carl's top-selling golf simulator solutions to inspire you.
Select a Product, and then Select a Size to View Pricing
Beginners can build a golf simulator screen with Carl's Standard Impac...Price From: $224.95 As low as: $191.21
Experienced golfers can build a golf simulator screen with Carl's Pref...Price From: $324.95 As low as: $276.21
Professionals— build your own golf simulator with Carl's Premium...Price From: $854.95 As low as: $726.71