This Finished Edge Blackout Cloth Screen provides a fantastic value and has reinforced edges with grommets installed which make it easy to install on any truss system or DIY frame. Unlike our other PVC based screens, our Blackout Cloth Screens contain an extra layer of webbing inside the finished edge to give them a heavy duty border. Viewable Dimensions
Blackout Cloth is our top-selling projector screen material making it a budget-friendly, do-it-yourself screen building favorite! This front projection blackout fabric surface is the standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Blackout Cloth’s matte white surface and gain of 1.0 diffuse light in all directions so the image can be seen from any angle. Blackout material is 70% polyester, 30% cotton blend fabric that is coated with multiple layers of thin rubber and is 110" wide. It is suitable for use in a variety of settings with accurate color and clarity in a dark viewing environment where ambient light is controlled. Blackout screen material is best when stretched tightly and evenly to a truss or frame in all four directions. It also works for our tension-mounted Hanging & Standing Kits. You should project onto the smoother side of Blackout Cloth projector screen material. Why buy Blackout Cloth with Finished Edges? Buy Blackout Cloth with Finished Edges for a perfect entry-level, budget-friendly and easy truss system installation!
- Blackout Cloth with reinforced heavy duty borders
- Finished vinyl edges with grommets installed
- Great with any truss system or your DIY frame (View 4" Rule)
- Perfect for an entry-level, budget-friendly DIY projector screen making it our top seller
- The front projection standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared
- Matte white with a gain of 1.0 so the image can be seen from any angle
- Provides accurate color and clarity in a dark environment where ambient light is controlled
- Tension-Mount/Stretch Blackout Cloth for best results
- Works best indoors; 70% polyester, 30% cotton with a rubber coating
- The smooth side with a rubber coating faces the audience
- Ships Free!* Ships folded in a box
- Blackout Cloth Finished Edge Projector Screens ship folded and cannot ship rolled. *Handling Time & Delivery
- To store your screen; make sure it is clean and dry and always fold it loosely, do not roll a finished edge screen.
Tips: Corner and support Fittings are NOT included with this item. If you are designing your own frame you can purchase corner and support Fittings here. Blackout Cloth screens over 9' tall are considered over-sized and require one seam across the center. Also see Our Awesome FAQ.