Kits already include Fittings. Design Your Own Frame or purchase additional or replacement Fittings with this product.
The brass colored corner and support pieces, included in our kits, are called Fittings. Our Fittings are made of strong, structural, electroplated steel and are designed to be used with 1" EMT (Electrical Metal Conduit) pipes. (EMT not included.) Our Fittings are available individually and can be used when designing your own frame. | Click to see larger images of each Fitting (bottom of page).
- The center post is a 90° angle on Fittings F4 and F5.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° to the left on Fitting P4CL.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° to the right on Fitting P4CR.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° to the left on Fitting P4EL.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° to the right on Fitting P4ER.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° on Fittings P5E and P4DW.
Tips: Buy Fittings only if you are designing your own DIY projector screen frame. Fittings are already included in our kits. You can see how these fittings are used in our kits by downloading the instructions on our Kit Assembly Instructions & Detailed Information Page.
* EMT stands for Electrical Metal Tubing, also known as, Electrical Metal Conduit. The 1 inch size fits into our corner and support fittings nicely and can be found in the electrical section of your local hardware store. Kits do NOT include the required 1" EMT pipe/poles due to the impracticality of shipping. Instead, you can find EMT at your local building supply store. Our kit instructions detail the exact number of pipes needed and at what lengths, as well as, how to assemble your Kit. Find 1" EMT at Home Depot or Lowes.