Kits already include Fittings. Upgrade your existing Finished Edge Screen to one of our Kits with this product.
The brass colored corner and support pieces, included in our kits, are called Fittings. Our Fittings are made of strong, structural, electroplated steel and are designed to be used with 1" EMT (Electrical Metal Conduit) pipes. (EMT not included.) This product is intended to take the guess work out of which fittings we use in each kit. For example, some customers buy a Finished Edge Screen and later decide to upgrade to a kit by purchasing these Fittings.
Hanging "Frame" - Fittings Only
- The 5x9 and 6.75x9 include: (4) FL Fittings
- The 6x10.5, 6.75x12, 8x10.5, 9x12 & 9x16 include: (4) FL Fittings and (2) FT
- The 9x21 includes: (4) FL Fittings and (4) FT
- The 10.5x18 includes: (4) FL Fittings, (4) FT and (1) FX
- The 13.5x24 includes: (4) FL Fittings, (6) FT and (2) FX
- Download Hanging Kit Assembly Instructions here (Top Chart)
Truss Style Hanging "Frame" - Fittings Only
Large Rear Projection Film Kit Style Fittings
- The 5x9, 6x10.5, 6.75x9, 6.75x12 & 9x12 includes: (4) FH Fittings and (8) FL
- The 9x16 and 9x21 & 10.5x18 includes: (6) FH Fittings and (8) FL
- Download Truss Style Hanging Kit Instructions here
Standing "Frame" - Fittings Only
- The 5x9 and 6.75x9 include: (4) F4 Fittings, (2) P3DW, (1) P4CL, (1) P4CR, (1) P4EL and (1) P4ER
- The 6.75x12, 9x12 & 9x16 include: (4) F4 Fittings, (4) FL, (2) FT, (2) P3DW, (1) P4EL and (1) P4ER
- The 9x21 includes: (5) F4 Fittings, (4) FL, (5) FT, (2) P3DW, (1) P4EL, (1) P4ER and (1) P5E
- Download Standing Kit Assembly Instructions here (Bottom Chart)
- The center post is a 90° angle on Fittings F4 and F5.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° to the left on Fitting P4CL and P4EL.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° to the right on Fitting P4CR and P4ER.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° on Fittings P5E and P4DW.
Tips: You will NOT receive instructions with this item as the warehouse will not know the size of your original screen. However, you can see how the Hanging and Standing Frame fittings are used in our kits by downloading the instructions on our Kit Assembly Instructions & Detailed Information Page OR you can see the Truss Style Hanging Frame Instructions here. Also, don't forget to buy Black Ball Bungees, if you haven't already! How many Bungees do I need?
* EMT stands for Electrical Metal Tubing, also known as, Electrical Metal Conduit. The 1 inch size fits into our corner and support fittings nicely and can be found in the electrical section of your local hardware store. Kits do NOT include the required 1" EMT pipe/poles due to the impracticality of shipping. Instead, you can find EMT at your local building supply store. Our kit instructions detail the exact number of pipes needed and at what lengths, as well as, how to assemble your Kit. Find 1" EMT at Home Depot or Lowes.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $32.00