Oversize Gray Rear Projection Film Welded Seam Finished Edge Screen sizes allow you to build the largest screen possible for your large venue, stage or event. This giant, oversize Gray Rear Projection Film Welded Seam Screen has edges wrapped in vinyl with grommets installed making it easy to install on any truss system or DIY frame. View our welded seams (on screens over 10.5' tall) which are discreet, strong and extremely durable!
This Gray Rear Projection Film Welded Seam Finished Edge Screen is the perfect surface to use when the situation does not allow projection equipment to be in front of the screen. The finished edges with grommets make it easy to install on any truss system or DIY frame. The translucent gray surface works best with a bright projector (2,000+ lumens) and narrower viewing angle/audience seating area. Rear Projection Material works best when stretched tightly and evenly to a truss or frame in all four directions. It also works with our tension-mounted Hanging & Standing Kits. Your DIY Rear Projection Screen is a high-tech product which features a natural and clear image and works best in a dark to low light setting. You should project onto the smooth side of your Rear Projection Film. Why buy Rear Projection Film? It's a great way to hide your projection equipment and provides easy installation onto your truss system!
- Gray Rear Projection Screen Material with Finished Edges & Grommets Installed
- Oversize screens have a discreet welded seam across the center (Viewable Dimensions)
- Great with any truss system or your DIY frame (View 4" Rule)
- Translucent gray so the image passes through when the projection equipment is behind the screen
- Rear Projection Film is a high-tech 100% PVC product which features a natural & clear image
- Rear projection fabric works best with a bright projector (2,000+ lumens)
- Tension-Mount/Stretch this rear projection screen for best results
- Great for a narrower viewing angle/audience seating area
- Indoor/Outdoor (Mildew Resistant)/Portable
- Best in a dark to low light environment
- Gain— Not Applicable
- The textured side faces the audience
- Ships Free!* Ships folded in a box
- Rear Projector Film Finished Edge Projector Screens ship folded and cannot ship rolled. *Handling Time & Delivery
- To store your screen; make sure it is clean and dry and always fold it loosely, do not roll a finished edge screen.
Tips: Our Rear Projection Film does NOT have an adhesive backing and is NOT a static cling. Corner and support Fittings are NOT included with this item. If you are designing your own frame you can purchase corner and support Fittings here. Also see Our Awesome FAQ.