This White Finished Edge Rear Projection Film Screen is the perfect surface to use when the situation does not allow projection equipment to be in front of the screen. The finished edges with grommets make it easy to install on any truss system or DIY frame. (Viewable Dimensions) The semi-translucent white surface works best with a bright projector (2,000+ lumens) and wider viewing angle/audience seating area. This semi-translucent white material offers fewer chances for hotspots and a better front-projected/dual-sided projection image, if versatility is needed. White Rear Projection Film Material works best when stretched tightly and evenly to a truss or frame in all four directions. It also works for our tension-mounted Hanging or Standing Kits (2 Kit Sizes). Your DIY White Rear Projection Film Screen is a high-tech product which features a natural and clear image and works best in a dark setting where ambient light is controlled. You should project onto the smooth side of your White Rear Projection Film. Why buy White Rear Projection Film? It's a great way to hide your projection equipment; you need a wider viewing angle and/or the versatility to project from both the front and the back of your screen!
- White Rear Projection Screen Material with Finished Edges & Grommets Installed
- Great with any truss system or your DIY frame (View 4" Rule)
- Semi-Translucent white so the image passes through when the projection equipment is behind the screen
- White Rear Projection Film is a high-tech 100% PVC product which features a natural & clear image
- Great for a wider viewing angle/audience seating area and fewer chances for hotspots
- Better front-projected/dual-sided projection image, if versatility is needed
- White Rear projection fabric works best with a bright projector (2,000+ lumens)
- Best in a dark environment where ambient light is controlled
- Indoor/Outdoor applications (Mildew Resistant)
- Tension-Mount/Stretch for best results
- The textured side faces the audience
- Gain— Not Applicable
- Ships Free!* Ships folded in a box
- White Rear Projector Film Finished Edge Projector Screens ship folded and cannot ship rolled. *Handling Time & Delivery
- To store your screen; make sure it is clean and dry and always fold it loosely, do not roll a finished edge screen.
Tips: Need it even bigger? See our giant, Oversize White Rear Projection Film Welded Seam Finished Edge Screens here! Our White Rear Projection Film does NOT have an adhesive backing and is NOT a static cling. Corner and support Fittings are NOT included with this item. If you are designing your own frame you can purchase corner and support Fittings here. Also see Our Awesome FAQ.