Carl's Place Fixed Frame Projector Screens are ready to assemble and set up in minutes! There is no need to go to the hardware store anymore. There is no measure twice and cut once worries. This is your perfect, professional-looking indoor home theater without any hassles! From movie night to gaming to watching pro sports Carl's cost effective Fixed Frame Screen will absolutely thrill you, your friends and your family!
Fixed Frame Projection Screens Include:
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Frame Rails 2 3/8 inches wide, wrapped in light-absorbing black felt
- Projector Screen Material with Tension Rod Pockets/Tension System
- The kit's tension system removes the guess work out of tension-mounting your screen for a flat, clear, crisp image
- Clear and concise assembly instructions and all necessary parts for assembly, simply hang it on the wall like a picture frame
- Fixed Frames are currently available in FlexiWhite Only.
Unfortunately, our other materials or sizes are not currently offered in a fixed frame.
- This material will provide a beautiful high-definition image
- Fixed Frame Kit Instructions
Fixed Frame Size:
- Package Dimensions: 94x4x10 inches and 30 Lbs
- Outer Frame Dimensions 93.3x55.1 inches
- Viewable Screen Dimensions 87x48.8 inches
- 100 inch Diagonal
Fixed Frame with FlexiWhite:
- Carl's FlexiWhite is #1 in customer satisfaction
- Great for gaming, everyday usage, High-Definition/HD and Active 3D
- Front-Projection premium bright matte white surface with a gain of 1.1
- Best in a dark viewing environment where ambient light can be controlled
- FlexiWhite Projector Screen Material ships rolled on a tube, inside the kit's box
What Are Our Customers Saying?
"This screen is AMAZING!!!! People are blown away by it."
Chris & Jennifer —
"Beautiful Screen with an amazing picture! I received my order and started to put it together almost immediately. Everything was packaged well and wrapped individually as to protect it for shipping. It is pretty straight forward to put together. Took me about 45 minutes as I am very meticulous in how I do things. The only trouble I had was installing the rods into the screen edges where it was a little snug and had to be carefully inserted. The last part was installing the springs that went on easily and stretched the screen material to a perfect fit. The last was the middle support pole and went into place with a couple screws on each end. I am very happy with this screen and look forward to movies and games with my family for years to come."
"This is a great product for an amazing price. Everything went together very well and it looks like is should cost 4X the price. The screen material looks perfect and the frame is very well engineered and was easy to assemble & install."
"I recently put in a home theater in our family room. While I thought the projector is what was most important in pulling it all together, after setting up this screen, I now think it is the screen that is key. It really makes the picture from the projector pop and gives that overall grand feeling you are looking for. The black velvet borders do a great job of focusing your eye on the image and framing the picture. The description of the fabric used and the sizing seems accurate. I had it put together in 45 minutes. Also, the company was quick to ship, which I appreciate. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a home theater projector screen."