Spend $500 or more and get your order delivered in 2 Business Days FREE! *Lower 48 United States
This DIY durable Golf Impact Screen with finished edges and grommets installed is exactly what you need to improve your golf game! Our golf hitting net is designed and tested to withstand direct impact from the fastest moving golf balls and with very little bounce back. This hitting screen passes testing with real golf balls up-to 250MPH. Carl's white, front-projection, impact screen provides a clear image that looks like the actual fairway. Turn your garage, barn, backyard or any space large enough to swing a golf club into a driving range and train all year-round with your very own DIY golf net. Our Golf Simulator Screen is made of heavy-duty, impact resistant polyester and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Why buy Carl's Golfing Simulator Impact Screen with Finished Edges? Our impact resistant projection screen is the perfect choice to build a golf simulator screen which will withstand direct golf ball impact, with minimal bounce back, to improve your swing.
Two Product Dimension Types:
(1) Projection Industry: To ensure the image fills the entire screen and achieve the best possible image projections, match the native aspect ratio of your projector to that of the screen by selecting from one of the top 5 corresponding aspect ratio sizes. Aspect ratio simply refers to the shape of the image being projected. A 4:3 is slightly more square, like old CRT TVs. A 16:9 is a wider screen like today's flat screen TVs and is the most common. And the 2.39:1 golf impact screen is wider yet.
- Product: (4:3) 7' 9" x 10 Ft | Outer Dimensions: 92.75"x122" | Viewable: 87.75"x117" | Diagonal: 146" | Box: 20x16x4in and 10 Lbs.
- Product: (4:3) 10x13 Ft | Outer Dimensions: 122"x161" | Viewable: 117"x156" | Diagonal: 195" | Box: 20x20x4in and 16 Lbs.
- Product: (16:9) 9x16 Ft | Outer Dimensions: 110"x191.7" | Viewable: 105"x186.7" | Diagonal: 214" | Box: 20x20x4in and 18 Lbs.
- Product: (16:9) 10x18 Ft | Outer Dimensions: 122"x213" | Viewable: 117"x208" | Diagonal: 238" | Box: 20x20x6in and 21 Lbs.
- Product: (2.39:1) 10x23 Ft | Outer Dimensions: 122"284.6" | Viewable: 117"x279.6" | Diagonal: 303" | Box 20x20x6in and 26 Lbs.
(2) Golf Industry: Additionally, some customers desire standard impact screen sizes and for them the projected image is secondary. If this describes you, select from the following 4 golf industry sizes.
- Product: 10x10 Ft | Outer Dimensions: 122"x122" | Viewable: 117"x117" | Diagonal: 165" | Box: 20x16x4in and 13 Lbs.
- Product: 10x12 Ft | Outer Dimensions: 122"x144" | Viewable: 117"x139" | Diagonal: 181" | Box: 20x20x4in and 15 Lbs.
- Product: 10x15 Ft | Outer Dimensions: 122"x180" | Viewable: 117"x175" | Diagonal: 210" | Box: 20x20x4in and 18 Lbs.
- Product: 10x20 Ft | Outer Dimensions: 122"x240" | Viewable: 117"x235" | Diagonal: 262" | Box: 20x20x6in and 23 Lbs.
Impact Screen Specs:
- Finished black vinyl edges with grommets installed on all four sides of the screen
- DIY golf impact screen material designed specifically for direct impact with minimal bounce back
- This front-projection, white screen provides a clear image which looks like the actual fairway
- Practice your golf swing indoors or outdoors with our hitting net
- Well tested durable and impact resistant screen/golf net
- Passes testing with real golf balls up-to 250 MPH
- Tightly woven, knit construction, 100% heavy-duty polyester
- Hang your golf hitting net loosely and anchor on all four sides
- Project onto the raised herringbone pattern side, the back is flatter
- Ships Free!* Ships folded in a box
- Golf Simulator Impact Screen ships folded by default and cannot ship rolled. *See Shipping Details.
- To store your screen; make sure it is clean and dry and always fold it loosely, do not roll a finished edge screen.
Tip: Place a short throw projector above your tee or mat, not behind it, to avoid your own shadow on the screen. This product does not include software or frame components. There are no seams in this screen. Make sure your clubs and golf balls are clean to avoid getting dirt or grass stains on your screen.
Safety Tips: Please make sure to take proper safety precautions. DO take every precaution; keep children, pets and spectators out of swing range. DO take every precaution to protect ceilings, walls, windows, cars & neighboring homes. Carl's Place is not responsible for damage to property &/or personal injury.