This DIY durable impact screen material is exactly what you need to improve your golf game! Our golf hitting screen material is designed and tested to withstand direct impact from the fastest moving golf balls and with very little bounce back. This hitting screen passes testing with real golf balls up-to 250MPH. Carl's white, front-projection, impact screen fabric provides a clear image that looks like the actual fairway. Turn your garage, barn, backyard or any space large enough to swing a golf club into a driving range and train all year-round with your very own DIY hitting screen. Our Golf Simulator Screen is made of heavy-duty, impact resistant polyester and is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Carl's Golf Simulator Impact Screens are also available with finished edges and grommets. For an HD image, see our Premium Golf Impact Screen Material. Why buy Carl's Golfing Simulator Impact Screen Material? Our impact resistant projection screen material is the perfect choice to build a golf simulator screen which will withstand direct golf ball impact, with minimal bounce back, to improve your swing.
Two Product Dimension Types:
(1) Projection Industry: To ensure the image fills the entire screen and achieve the best possible image projections, match the native aspect ratio of your projector to that of the screen by selecting from one of the top 5 corresponding aspect ratio sizes. Aspect ratio simply refers to the shape of the image being projected. A 4:3 is slightly more square, like old CRT TVs. A 16:9 is a wider screen like today's flat screen TVs and is the most common. And the 2.39:1 golf impact screen is wider yet.
- (4:3) | Outer Dimensions: 96x122" | Diagonal: 155" | Box: 20x16x4" and 9 Lbs.
- (4:3) | Outer Dimensions: 122x163" | Diagonal: 203" | Box: 20x20x4" and 15 Lbs.
- (16:9) | Outer Dimensions: 108x192" | Diagonal: 220" | Box: 20x20x4" and 17 Lbs.
- (16:9) | Outer Dimensions: 122x217" | Diagonal: 248" | Box: 20x20x6" and 20 Lbs.
- (2.39:1) | Outer Dimensions: 122x292" | Diagonal: 316" | Box: 20x20x6" and 25 Lbs.
(2) Golf Industry: Additionally, some customers desire standard impact screen sizes and for them the projected image is secondary. If this describes you, select from the following 4 golf industry sizes.
- Outer Dimensions: 120x122" | Diagonal: 171" | Box: 20x16x4" and 12 Lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 122x144" | Diagonal: 188" | Box: 20x20x4" and 14 Lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 122x180" | Diagonal: 217" | Box: 20x20x4" and 17 Lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 122x240" | Diagonal: 269" | Box: 20x20x6" and 22 Lbs.
Impact Screen Specs:
- DIY golf impact screen material designed specifically for direct impact with minimal bounce back
- This front-projection, white screen provides a clear image which looks like the actual fairway
- Practice your golf swing indoors or outdoors with our hitting net fabric
- Well tested durable and impact resistant screen/golf net
- Passes testing with real golf balls up-to 250 MPH
- Tightly woven, knit construction, 100% heavy-duty polyester
- Hang your golf hitting net loosely and anchor on all four sides
- Project onto the raised side, the back of the golf screen is flatter
- Ships Free!* Ships folded in a box
- Golf Simulator Impact Screen Material ships folded by default. Please note screens where the shortest dimension exceeds 116" would require freight shipping, which is not available online. See our Freight Shipping Information, in the FAQ, for more information on obtaining a freight quote. *See Shipping Details.
Tip: Place a short throw projector above your tee or mat, not behind it, to avoid your own shadow on the screen. This is raw material only and does not include finished edges, software or frame components. There are no seams in this screen. Make sure your clubs and golf balls are clean to avoid getting dirt or grass stains on your screen.
Safety Tips: Please make sure to take proper safety precautions. DO take every precaution; keep children, pets and spectators out of swing range. DO take every precaution to protect ceilings, walls, windows, cars & neighboring homes. Carl's Place is not responsible for damage to property &/or personal injury.