NEW! This highly durable, Premium Impact Screen Material has the high definition image you've been looking for! It's everything our standard impact screen material offers plus a premium image. Our golf hitting net has been designed and tested to withstand direct impact from the fastest moving golf balls and with very little bounce back. Carl's front-projection, Premium Golf Simulator Net provides an even clearer and crisper image that will make you feel like you're at the fairway. Turn your garage, barn, backyard or any space large enough to swing a golf club into a driving range and train all year-round with your very own DIY Golf Impact Screen. Our Premium Golf Simulator Hitting Screen is made of three layers of heavy-duty, tight knit impact resistant polyester including a cushioned center layer that offers fewer chances for fraying or burrs even when you use your driver. This Impact Projection Screen is best for indoor usage. Why buy Carl's Premium Golf Simulator Impact Screen Material? You want to make your own golf net that will withstand direct golf ball impact, offer a premium image and improve your golf swing.
- Outer Dimensions: 122x102" | Diagonal: 159" | Tube Recommended: 108x8x8" and 30 Lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 144x102" | Diagonal: 176" | Tube Recommended: 108x8x8" and 35 Lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 122x114" | Diagonal: 166" | Tube Recommended: 119x9x9" and 33 Lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 144x114" | Diagonal: 183" | Tube Recommended: 119x9x9" and 38 Lbs.
- Outer Dimensions: 240x114" | Diagonal: 266" | Tube Recommended: 119x9x9" and 48 Lbs.
- Our premium, front-projection screen is designed for high definition imagery and provides a clearer, crisper image
- Offers greater absorption resistance and fewer chances for fraying or burrs even when you use your driver
- DIY golf impact screen material designed specifically for direct impact with minimal bounce back
- Our Premium Impact Projection Screen is best for indoor usage
- Three layers of heavy-duty, tight knit, impact resistant polyester
- Hang your golf hitting net loosely and anchor on all four sides
- Project onto either side. There is no discernible difference.
- Ships Free!* Shipping folded in a box may cause semi-permanent stubborn folds & wrinkles. * See Shipping Details
- ** Please note Golf Simulator Impact Screen Material where the shortest dimension exceeds 102" would require freight shipping on International Shipments. Additionally, screens where the shortest dimension exceeds 114" would require freight shipping on Domestic Shipments. Unfortunately, freight is not available online. See our Freight Shipping Information, in the FAQ, for more information on obtaining a freight quote. ** International customers can email us the product width and full shipping address, for a shipping quote on 114 inch tall screens. Be sure to include your City, State/Province, Country and Postal Code. *See Shipping Details.
Tip: Place a short throw projector above your tee or mat, not behind it, to avoid your own shadow on the screen. This is raw material only and does not include finished edges, software or frame components. There are no seams in this screen. We do not recommend folding Premium Impact Screens, but offer the option to budget-conscious customers. Make sure your clubs and golf balls are clean to avoid getting dirt or grass stains on your screen.
Safety Tips: Please make sure to take proper safety precautions. DO take every precaution; keep children, pets and spectators out of swing range. DO take every precaution to protect ceilings, walls, windows, cars & neighboring homes. Carl's Place is not responsible for damage to property &/or personal injury.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $904.95 As low as: $769.22