Carl's Place Standing DIY Projector Screen Kits take the guess work out of making a projection screen and put convenience in its place. No need to already know how to make a projector screen - we show you how build an outdoor projector screen without the hassle! Your backyard theater will be the envy of the neighborhood. Choose from several materials and sizes in the drop down menu under the images.
Projection Screen Kits Include:
- (1) Finished Edge Screen with Grommets Installed
- Strong structural electroplated steel corner/support Fittings
- 6-inch Black Ball Bungees for each grommet hole
- Correct tension-removes guess work out of tension-mounting
- Kit Assembly Instructions & Detailed Information
- Ships Free!* Ships folded in a box
- Finished Edge Projector Screens ship folded and cannot ship rolled. *Handling Time & Delivery
Tip: Kits do NOT include the required 1” EMT pipe/poles due to the impracticality of shipping. Instead, you can find EMT at your local hardware or building supply store for approximately $5-$7 per 10' length. Standing Projection Screen Kit instructions detail the exact number of pipes needed and at what lengths, as well as, how to assemble your Free Standing Projector Screen Kit. Just a reminder, bungee cords are included, but feel free to purchase extra 6" Black Ball Bungees if you plan to customize your kit. Also see Our Awesome FAQ.
Currently, Rear Projection Film in this frame style only comes in the two smaller sizes due to the support poles in the back of larger sizes which would cast a shadow on a rear projected image. See our new Truss Style Hanging Frame Kits for additional Rear Projection Film options.