HOT New Product! Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Material is a high performance front projection material that is specially engineered to perform in the widest variety of lighting situations. No more washed-out images: its highly-specialized surface will maintain excellent contrast levels even in relatively high ambient light, allowing you to see both fine detail in dark scenes and also bright, vibrant colors in brighter scenes, even with the lights on! Its high gain and dark, pewter-gray color make this material the absolute best solution for bright, high ambient light environments.
- ALR absorbs/diverts ambient light away from the screen to avoid washed out images
- Fully compatible with all HD formats, including 4K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
- Works for both Active and Passive 3D when ambient light is controlled
- Gain of 1.5, Viewing/Seating Angle 80° (40° Left/Right)
- Tension-mounting on a frame is recommended for best results
- Not recommended for use with ultra/short throw projectors or edge-blending
- Project onto the matte finish side which faces the audience, the shiny side is the back
- Ship Free!* Ships Rolled on a Tube (Weight/Dimensions)
- Ambient Light Rejection Material ships rolled on a tube. *Handling Time and Delivery
We do not recommend folding Ambient Light Rejecting Projector Screen Material.
- ** Please note screens where the shortest dimension exceeds 105" would require freight shipping on International Shipments, which is not available online. See our Freight Shipping Information, in the FAQ, for more information on obtaining a freight quote. ** International customers can email us the product width and full shipping address, for a shipping quote on 116 inch tall screens. Be sure to include your City, State/Province, Country and Postal Code.
Tip: Don’t forget to Buy Black Felt Tape for a professional-looking, contrast-boosting border (sold separately). Also see Our Awesome FAQ. For best results, avoid ambient light coming from the same direction as the projector. This product is currently available in raw material only.