Fittings to Design Your Own Golf Hitting Cage Structure (Corner & Support Connector Pieces for 1-inch EMT Pipes)
Our Fittings are made of strong, structural, electroplated steel and are designed to be used with 1" EMT pipes (Electrical Metal Tubing/Conduit). (EMT not included.)
You already chose your favorite golf simulator impact screen, but you're not sure you need a full enclosure. This build your own Golf Fitting Bundle has all of the fittings you need to build a cube-shaped golf simulator hitting cage.
We have just the fittings for you if you're looking for specialized pieces made of strong, structural, electroplated steel and are designed to be used with 1" EMT pipes (Electrical Metal Tubing/Conduit). Note, the EMT is not included but simple to pick up at a hardware store and can typically be cut to size.
This item does not come with instructions, so we recommend our golf simulator enclosure kits, complete with instructions that detail the exact number of pipes needed and at what lengths, as well as how to assemble your kit.
The specs section references the four fitting bundles available based on desired DIY hitting cage structure size.
This product is intended for customers who plan to build a cube-shaped golf simulator hitting cage instead of a full enclosure. These are fittings only and do not include the impact screen, screen flaps, bungees, black nylon enclosure material, screen weight bag or the poles.
- The center post is a 90° angle an F4 and F5.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° to the left on Fitting P4CL and P4EL.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° to the right on Fitting P4CR and P4ER.
- The center post is angled approximately 12° on Fittings P5E and P4DW.
For additional reference, the following fittings are included in our default size Golf Sim Enclosures:Up to 10 Feet Wide
- (6) F3 and (2) FL
- (6) F3, (3) FC and (2) FL
- (6) F3, (1) F4, (2) FL and (2) FT
- (6) F3, (2) F4, (2) FL and (4) FT
Note: this bundle does not come with instructions, so for more step-by-step guidance, you can select our golf enclosure kits, which include detailed assembly instructions and:
- Your choice of golf impact screen
- Black nylon enclosure
- All required 6" ball bungees
- Weight bag for bottom of screen
- Steel corner fittings for frame construction