ProGray Projector Screen Material is a front projection material which is stiff and sturdy, resulting in a screen that hangs nice and flat without the need to be stretched. The high contrast gray/grey (Gain 0.8) surface means that, compared to white surfaces and when paired with a relatively bright projector, the image will have a greater contrast with deeper blacks in environments with low ambient light concerns. Carl's ProGray Material is made of a fiberglass layer, bonded with PVC and works best for indoor applications where it is attached directly onto the wall or can be safely stored rolled. Why buy ProGray? Buy ProGray Projector Screen Material for an indoor space with low ambient light and ease of installation.
- ProGray is easier to install because it does not require tension-mounting or building a frame; simply attach it to the wall
- High contrast gray/grey (Gain 0.8) offers greater contrast & deeper blacks in environments with low ambient light concerns
- ProGray is made of fiberglass layer and bonded with PVC which works very well indoors
- This front-projection screen works best with a bright (2,000+ lumens) projector
- Ships Free!* Ships rolled on a tube (Weight/Dimensions)
- ProGray Projector Screen Material ships rolled on a tube by default and cannot be folded. *Handling Time & Delivery
Tips: Don’t forget to Buy Black Felt Tape for a professional-looking, contrast-boosting border (sold separately). Note: Do NOT fold or wrap ProGray Projector Screen Material. Also see Our Awesome FAQ.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $29.99