ProWhite Projector Screen Material is a front projection material which is stiff and sturdy, resulting in a screen that hangs nice and flat without the need to be stretched. The warm white surface and gain of 1.1 offers a brighter image in a dark environment where ambient light is controlled. Carl's ProWhite Material is made of a fiberglass layer, bonded with PVC and works best for indoor applications where it is attached directly onto the wall or can be safely stored rolled. Why buy ProWhite? Buy ProWhite Projector Screen Material for a dark indoor viewing environment and ease of installation.
- ProWhite is easier to install because it does not require tension-mounting or building a frame; simply attach it to the wall
- In a dark room where ambient light is controlled ProWhite offers a beautiful, bright image
- This front-projection screen material has a warm white surface and gain of 1.1
- ProWhite is made of fiberglass layer and bonded with PVC which works very well indoors
- Ships Free!* Ships rolled on a tube (Weight/Dimensions)
- ProWhite Projector Screen Material ships rolled on a tube by default and cannot be folded. *Handling Time & Delivery
Tips: Don’t forget to Buy Black Felt Tape for a professional-looking, contrast-boosting border (sold separately). Note: Do NOT fold or wrap ProWhite Projector Screen Material. Also see Our Awesome FAQ.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $29.99