White Rear Projection Film Screen Material is the perfect surface to use when the situation does not allow projection equipment to be in front of the screen. The semi-translucent white surface works best with a bright projector (2,000+ lumens) and wider viewing angle/audience seating area. This semi-translucent white material offers fewer chances for hotspots and a better front-projected/dual-sided projection image, if versatility is needed. White Rear Projection Film Material is best for a wooden fixed frame where it will be stretched tightly and evenly in all four directions. It also works for our tension-mounted Finished Edge Screens, Hanging or Standing Kits (2 Kit Sizes). Your DIY White Rear Projection Film Screen is a high-tech product which features a natural and clear image and works best in a dark setting where ambient light is controlled. You should project onto the smooth side of your White Rear Projection Film. Why buy White Rear Projection Film? It's a great way to hide your projection equipment; you need a wider viewing angle and/or the versatility to project from both the front and the back of your screen!
- Semi-Translucent white so the image passes through when the projection equipment is behind the screen
- White Rear Projection Film is a high-tech 100% PVC product which features a natural & clear image
- Great for a wider viewing angle/audience seating area and fewer chances for hotspots
- Better front-projected/dual-sided projection image, if versatility is needed
- White Rear projection fabric works best with a bright projector (2,000+ lumens)
- Best in a dark environment where ambient light is controlled
- Indoor/Outdoor applications (Mildew Resistant)/Portable
- Tension-Mount/Stretch for best results
- The textured side faces the audience
- Gain— Not Applicable
- Ships Free!* Ships folded in a box (Weight/Dimensions)
- White Rear Projector Film Screen Material ships folded by default, however, select sizes have a packaging option to ship rolled on a tube for an additional fee. In the DIY market there is a wide range of comfort levels, skill sets and abilities. If you are at all concerned about folds you may want to consider ordering your material rolled, if available. Please note screens where the shortest dimension exceeds 116" would require freight shipping, which is not available online. See our Freight Shipping Information, in the FAQ, for more information on obtaining a freight quote. *Handling Time and Delivery
Tips: Don’t forget to Buy Black Felt Tape for a professional-looking, contrast-boosting border (sold separately). Note: Our White Rear Projection Film does NOT have an adhesive backing and is NOT a static cling. Also see Our Awesome FAQ.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $29.99