Gift Card Policy
This policy (“Gift Card Policy”) policy outlines the terms, conditions, guidelines, and procedures for the issuance, redemption, and management of Gift Cards at Carl’s Place LLC (“Carl’s Place”). Your acceptance, use or purchase of a Carl’s Place Gift Card (“Gift Card(s)”) indicates your acceptance of this Gift Card Policy. Except as otherwise provided by law, this Gift Card Policy applies to all Gift Cards purchased from Carl’s Place.
Gift Card Issuance
- Carl’s Place may offer electronic Gift Cards for purchase.
- Gift Cards may be available in various denominations above $100.
- Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise, products, or services offered by Carl’s Place.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards may be used for multiple transactions until the balance is exhausted, provided that to the extent a Gift Card’s balance is exhausted, the Gift Card holder will be responsible for paying the remaining balance of the transaction.
- Gift Cards have no expiration date.
- Purchases made with Gift Cards are subject to Carl’s Place Terms of Sale as amended from time to time, which are available here, and the terms and conditions of which are incorporated herein by reference.
Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
- Carl’s Place is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Gift Card holders are encouraged to treat Gift Cards like cash and keep them secure.
- Replacement of lost or stolen Gift Cards is at the discretion of Carl’s Place and may require proof of purchase.
Refunds and Returns
- Gift Cards are not returnable.
- Purchases made with Gift Cards are subject to our standard refund and return policy as amended from time to time, which can be found here, and the terms and conditions of which are incorporated herein by reference.
- Refunds for returns for purchases made with a Gift Card will be credited back to a new Gift Card.
- Gift Card holders can check their card balance by visiting Carl’s Place website or by contacting customer service.
- Balances do not accrue interest and cannot be transferred to another Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are not subject to inactivity fees.
Compliance with Applicable Laws
- Carl’s Place will adhere to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding Gift Cards.
Amendment and Termination
- Carl’s Place reserves the right to amend or terminate this Gift Card Policy at its discretion, provided, in the event of termination, outstanding Gift Cards will remain subject to this Gift Card Policy except as otherwise required by law.
Last Updated: December 2023